Zinc diecast internal D handle deadlock with diecast outer pull. Suitable for residential aluminium or timber sliding doors.
Features of the Blaxland Sliding Patio Door Lock
- Australian made with an imported cylinder
- Surface Mounted
- Meets Australian Lock Standard AS4145.2 – 1993
- Standard 82mm fixing holes
- Central turnbar hole for external cylinders
- Integral anti-lift pins to resist attempts to lift the door out of its track.
- Adjustable stainless steel locking beak, with 6mm of closing adjustment.
- Self-retracting beak avoids damage and accidental lockout.
- Suitable for use with a wide range of outer pulls and strikes.
- Available in Double Cylinder, External Single Cylinder, Internal Single Cylinder, Snib Only and Dummy variants.
If you require further information, please contact us