As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to make headlines around the world, and we are currently being told to stay home and social distance from others, it can be difficult to know whether or not to hire the services of a tradesperson, in particular, a locksmith.
It doesn’t matter what time of year it is and if there’s a global crisis on our hands, sometimes you just need a locksmith.
For example, you might be experiencing some of the following situations:
* Locked out of your home or business and need to gain access
* You have been burgled and require the locks of your home to be changed immediately
* You have important valuables that you would like stored in a secure floor or wall safe
* Your keys have been locked in your car and you need to get home
* You want to protect your family with some in-home security
These are just some of the reasons that you shouldn’t be afraid to hire the services of a reputable and reliable local locksmith, such as Lock, Stock & Barrel Locksmiths.Just in case you were wondering, we have also taken the following measures to ensure our customers that we take the current situation very seriously:
* Increased hygiene protocol of our Locksmiths with thorough hand washing and sanitising before, after and even during each of our jobs
* Increased cleaning of all locksmith equipment
* Safe social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19
* Contactless payments via our portable EFTPOS machine or via telephone
For more information on how we are handling COVID-19, or to find out more about how we can assist you, just give us a call on 0411 700 072